Sunday, November 21, 2021

Review: Until We Meet

Until We Meet Until We Meet by Camille Di Maio
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Until We Meet is a beautiful story highlighting the contrasting lives of the men sent to the front lines and the women and families on the American home front during WWII. I have read several WWII novels this year and this one was the first told from a strictly American perspective. The story felt a bit slow to me for the first half and the book’s description and cover (on NetGalley and Goodreads) seemed a bit misleading/confusing as I continued reading. Still, I found myself wrapped up in the developing friendship between Margaret and her pen pal as well as the deeply rooted friendships between the three women in Brooklyn and the three men on the front lines. Camille Di Maio’s storytelling had me hooked by the second half of the book & I could not put it down! I would definitely put this on your TBR for any WWII/historical fiction lovers.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Well Matched

Well Matched by Jen DeLuca My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews